J & R Press
SANDPIPER is very pleased to be able to distribute books from the UK publishing house - J & R Press. Jim and Rachael Wilkie offer a range of books, which target the areas of communication. Edited by many familiar names to Australian Speech Pathologists, the books are very reasonably priced for quality, up-to-date clinical knowledge and research based evidence for our practice.
J&R Press are publishers for academics, researchers and clinicians in human communication science. They offer a platform for publishing works from speech and language practitioners who may be researchers, academics or clinicians.
For more information - or to see how you could develop your own manuscript, visit the JR-Press website.
J&R Press offer:
- specialists in human communication science
- close contacts with the SLT/SLP community
- many years of experience in both commissioning and production
- fast and flexible services as a small and efficient team
- low overheads passed on in the form of reasonable retail prices
- high production values
- international printing and fulfilment facilities
- focussed marketing campaigns based on direct email selling
- personal care and commitment to your book.
Current topics include:
There are also a number of upcoming releases, so keep in touch to find out the latest in publication titles, including:
Case Studies in Cleft Palate Speech
Basic medical science for speech and language therapy students
Decision making and ethics in dysphagia
Applied psychology for effective speech and language therapy practice
Communication and mental health disorders
Supporting teenagers with language difficulties
Speech language therapists and mental capacity